Thursday 2 January 2014

Lots of Class Picnics

I recently made six Oliver + S Class Picnic Blouses, five for Christmas presents for my nieces and one for K that I blogged about here.

They are a great top pattern and I'm sure the girls will all enjoy them - though I'm not sure I pleased all with the colours!  I used Lisette cottons that I had purchased at Spotlight - super fabric to sew with.  :-)

So the gifted ones are numbers 68 to 72 in my O+S count

Number 68 for a seven year old niece (worn on my K):


Number 69 for a five year old niece:


Number 70 for a four year old niece:


Number 71 for a three year old niece: 


Number 72 for a two year old niece:


I'm hoping that sometime in the next year I can see all six girls together with their class picnic blouses... and maybe we could have a picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and giving me a link to your work. I really value your support and encouragement. :-)
Recently I've had a lot of spamming on my blog so apologies to friends for making it trickier to comment. I value genuine comments even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...