Sunday 19 May 2013

Too Nice Not To Share!

This is another project I made a while back - more than six months ago.  But I love, love, love it and so does K.


I made it from four charm packs and some yardage.  I used 2 yards of the light colour dots for the sashing and another half yard of striped fabric for the binding.
The backing was more Cape Ann.


It was also my first attempt at an all-over free motion quilting pattern.  Not the most even - but I was really pleased with my first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and giving me a link to your work. I really value your support and encouragement. :-)
Recently I've had a lot of spamming on my blog so apologies to friends for making it trickier to comment. I value genuine comments even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...