Saturday 27 April 2013

NZ Love

We have a wedding dance to go to - so instead of the routine gift of money or vouchers I made a cushion (pillow).  The main fabric is grey wool/poly Italian suiting.  I added a map of New Zealand using strips and then raw-edge appliqued it on.  I'm not sure how strong it will be - but am hoping it will be well received.

Hint:  I remembered that with a digital image (my map of NZ) I could mirror the image in Word and print it off like that - it saved me double tracing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and giving me a link to your work. I really value your support and encouragement. :-)
Recently I've had a lot of spamming on my blog so apologies to friends for making it trickier to comment. I value genuine comments even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...