Thursday 24 January 2013

Summer Tidy

The hot weather has meant I am keen to find easy jobs inside and one of them has been to tidy my sewing room.  To make storage easier I have completed two long thought out projects.
One has been a spool holder to keep my reels out of a tangle and well away from little fingers. The workmanship is not the greatest but I am really pleased with it.

The other item is this set of pockets. Made to replace a net curtain on the door it reuses the cords that were top and bottom. It was very easy to fill!

Here is a quick snap of some gorgeous sweet peas. I planted too many for the obelisk, but they are stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and giving me a link to your work. I really value your support and encouragement. :-)
Recently I've had a lot of spamming on my blog so apologies to friends for making it trickier to comment. I value genuine comments even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...